Meeting Minutes: 08 April, 2005
1) Kyle gave a summary of sales for the EAPS calendars. We have sold
40 out of the 100 calendars purchased. Since we have 60 or so calendars
left and since it is April we would like to get rid of the remaining
calendars at a super reduced price. So for a whole $2 you can still buy
one. Stop by 824 if you wish to purchase a calendar. We plan on making
calendars again next year but purchase fewer next year and have them ready
for sale by early December at the latest.
2) Maureen Long is working on the final details of the EAPS T-shirts
and will hopefully send them out to get made in the next month or so ??
3) We are going to try and have a Spring Departmental picnic sometime
around the end of the summer. Taylor is going to find out from the East
Campus admin folks when we can have the barbecue site, but we are aiming
for either the Friday after then last day of class or the last day of
4) Next month's EGSAC meeting will feature Elections of the EGSAC
executive committee. Offices include President, V.P., Secretary,
Treasurer, and Peer Czar. So show up if you want to run for any of these
5) We discussed possibilities for summer EGSAC activities including
having a couple of pickup softball games, and a few Volunteer days. Come
to next months meeting if you have any specific volunteering activities
you'd like to promote or other fun things the grads can do together.
6) Maureen Long asked me to mention that Long Pond 2005 will happen
between 23-25th of September.
That's about it from here, it was a short meeting so not much to say.